WDW current weather:

Friday, July 20, 2012

Update


Hello Everyone!

I know Michelle and I haven’t been keeping up with the blog and we apologize.  The past six weeks have been a whirlwind for us and I wanted to write a brief up-date on what has been going on in our lives.  Michelle has been especially busy with her move this coming weekend. She will be relocating to Washington D.C. to pursue a Master’s Degree in museum studies at George Washington University.  So with Michelle’s impending move and my crazy work schedule (I have been working 6 days a week, sometimes 7, for quite sometime now), we have had little time for blogging L.

However, things have quieted down a bit and I am so happy to report that my boyfriend, Marco and I are in the midst of planning a trip to Disneyworld for the up-coming Epcot International Food and Wine festival.  Marco has never been to the food and wine festival and I have only been once.  Needless to say, I LOVED it.  Attending the food and wine festival is, by far, one of my most loved Disney memories and I am so excited to share this experience with my Marco.  I am also so excited to be able to be in DISNEYWORLD on my BIRTHDAY (our travel dates coincide with my 27th birthday)!  How AWESOME is it going to be to wake up in DISNEYWORLD on my birthday!!!!

Considering I have been the one to plan most of the Disney trips, I have decided to let Marco plan this one.  Marco loves the idea of staying at the Beach Club; he loves the location, the convenience to be able to walk to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and he also loves the laid back décor and comfortable feeling the Beach Club resort offers.  However, considering the Beach Club is in a PRIME location, especially during food and wine, accommodations are a bit pricey. I have an annual pass, so we are anxiously waiting to hear what kinds of annual pass discounts Disney is offering for our travel dates.  If, even with the discount the Beach Club is out of our price range, we will be shacking up at The Animal Kingdom Lodge.  Information about annual pass discounts can be found at:

Or, if you have already booked you room, go ahead and call the Walt Disney World Accommodations line directly.  If the discount for the time you will be staying is still in effect, a representative will be more than happy to help you.


Another great thing I have discovered: Dunkin Donuts and JetBlue have partnered, offering a 10% discount on ANY JetBlue flight when you purchase certain 1lb bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee.  The discount is good for any one-way or round trip ticket to any available JetBlue destination as long as the ticket costs at least $100.  Unfortunately, the offer is only valid if you are flying out of Newark-Liberty International Airport in NJ or JFK, LaGuardia or Westchester County Airports in New York.  This is very convenient for us, considering Newark is our closest airport.  The flights need to be booked between July 1st and September 4th for any flight departing between September 5th and November 7th.   More information can be found here:   http://boardingarea.com/blogs/dealswelike/2012/07/05/10-off-jetblue-coupons-at-dunkin-donuts/

Well, that is all for now.  I will keep you up-dated on our travel plans.  Expect a review of the annual passholder benefits to be up soon as well!  Now if only I could decide where I want to celebrate my birthday dinner?  Jiko?  La Hacienda de San Angel?  Victoria and Alberts?

Have a Magical Day,
Kristin J

No comments:

Post a Comment